NISA Text to Win Competition
- Promoter: Coca-Cola European Partners Great Britain Limited, Uxbridge, UB8 1EZ. No entries should be sent to this address.
- Eligibility: This promotion is open to residents of Great Britain who are aged 16 or over only.
- Employees of the Promoter, their immediate families, employees or immediate family members of any third-party companies associated with the promotion, prize providers or agencies assisting with the promotion operation may not enter any promotion.
- Proof of eligibility may be required.
- Promotional Period: This promotion opens on 00:01 on 12.11.2018 and closes on 23:59 on 15.12.2018.
- How to Enter: Buy any 8 x 330ml Coca-Cola Original Taste, 10 x 330ml Coca-Cola Zero Sugar or 10 x 330ml Diet Coke and text SANTA followed but the last 4 digits of the barcode to 88008.
- Texts are charged at your service provider’s standard network rate. Texts may not be included in any text inclusive packages. Users on virtual mobile networks may not be able to text the short code. Check with your network provider.
- A maximum of 1 entry is permitted per person per day and a maximum of one prize may be won per household.
- Proof of purchase will not be accepted as proof of entry. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are incomplete, lost due to technical reasons, corrupted, delayed or not received for whatsoever reason.
- Any entrant using bulk, third party entries or other automated means, trying to circumvent the rules, is fraudulently falsifying data, acting fraudulently or dishonestly in the opinion of the Promoter, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase their entries, or entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these rules in full will be disqualified and any prize entitlement will be void.
- Prize: There are 6 prizes available. The prize consists of: 1 of 6 Apple iPad Wi-Fi 32GB.
- Winner Selection: 6 winners will be selected using a random number generator within 7 days of the closing date from all valid entries.
- Winner Notification: Winners will be notified within 7 days of being selected, using the contact details provided on entry.
- The Promoter will make reasonable efforts to contact the winners. However, if a winner has not responded to notification within 28 days, or if a selected winner is ineligible, in breach of these rules, or unable to take up the prize for any other reason, an alternative winner will be drawn. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for winners failing to supply accurate information which affects prize acceptance or delivery.
- Prize Fulfillment: The prizes will be dispatched to the winners within 7 days of being notified using the details provided upon entry. Prizes returned undelivered are assumed unwanted and an alternative winner will be drawn.
- General: By entering, entrants agree to accept and be bound by these rules. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these rules, or of the spirit of this promotion, the Promoter may at its sole discretion refuse to accept an entry and/or disqualify an entrant or a winner.
- Incomplete, illegible, corrupted entries, or those which are otherwise not in accordance with these rules will not be valid. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for failure to receive an entry where such failure is due to circumstances outside the Promoter’s control.
- Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be sold or auctioned. No cash or other alternative to a prize will be offered. The Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value than the original or vary these rules due to any unforeseen circumstances beyond our control.
- The Promoter and its agents will only use personal information supplied by entrants for the purposes of administering this promotion.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter accepts no liability for any damage, loss or injury suffered due to entering this promotion or taking up a prize.
- The winners name and county will be available within 3 months of the closing date by sending a stamped, self-addressed envelope to NISA Competition, Golley Retail, 5-8 Richmond Terrace, Otley Road, Guiseley, Leeds LS20 8BP.
- Winners agree to take part in and co-operate fully with reasonable publicity without any fee being payable.
- These rules (and any non-contractual disputes/claims which arise out of or in connection with them) will be governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Template Rules: Text Entry, Random Winner Selection Updated: July 2018